Help Create Homes for People in Need--Donate Essential Household Furniture
Thank you for helping us fulfill our mission of Creating Homes. Rebuilding Lives. Your gently used furniture will be donated to community members lacking the financial resources to purchase furniture on their own.
Before submitting the Furniture Donation Form below, please, be sure we accept the items you want to donate and that they are in very good condition.
What can I donate?
- Mattresses and box springs (twin, double/full, queen)
- Pack n' Play
- Dining room/kitchen tables
- Dining room/kitchen chairs
- Full size couches (no larger than 78 inches wide and 39 inches deep)
- Small couches, love-seats, and other living room seating
- Futons (must be completely assembled, must include futon mattress)
- Dressers (no longer than 60 inches long)
- Coffee tables
- End tables
- Bedside tables
- Working lamps w/shades
- Area Rugs
We do NOT accept the following items:
- Items that are extremely heavy, over-sized, stained, soiled, excessively worn, full of pet hair, ripped, broken or show any trace of bedbugs
- Items from smoking households
- Items with glass
- King-sized beds
- Wooden bed frames
- Sofa beds/sleep sofas
- Outdoor or wicker furniture
- Entertainment centers, armoires, and china cabinets
- Press or composite board items
- Appliances, air conditioners, and built-in microwaves
- Curtains or curtain hardware
- Kitchenware, silverware, or bake-ware.
Furniture Donation Form